Acheron Photo Gallery

acheron.org discussion board: General Art Scene Threads: Acheron Photo Gallery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By hiro protagonist (a09.arts.ubc.ca - 137.82.195.39) on Sunday, March 14, 1999 - 02:02 pm:

Danger: That would be a big beautiful bc bud (a.k.a. mary jane, herb, pot, reefer, etc) I'm holding in that picture, wise-ass.. ;)

Hiro

And, uhhh, I created this conversation so we could bitch and complain about the photo gallery, or something.. =]

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By filth (svcr-247ppp120.epix.net - 205.238.247.120) on Sunday, March 14, 1999 - 03:01 pm:

since we're bitching - danger you should set something up to delete really old msg subs :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By maestro (yellow.javanet.com - 209.94.150.110) on Sunday, March 14, 1999 - 04:51 pm:

hey, save some space on your server and delete the maestro photo gallery. those pics are outdated and I look nothing like that anymore. the pic with me and the mic is me now. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By dangermouse (slbne6p09.ozemail.com.au - 203.108.251.137) on Monday, March 15, 1999 - 04:02 am:

Yeah, but you look like a dickhead int he older ones so I was gonna keep them up and make you look silly so I could laugh and shit.. and yeah.. oh, ok.. ill think about it :)

Filth, YEah,.. That's called me.. Old subs are going down at the end of March (msg deletion is every 2 months now)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By maestro (abitw.javanet.com - 209.94.128.4) on Monday, March 15, 1999 - 04:31 am:

hahah. asshole. :)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: