The Time For supremacy is At A hand

acheron.org discussion board: General Art Scene Threads: The Time For supremacy is At A hand
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Cthulue Devil (cr618396-a.crdva1.bc.wave.home.com - 24.113.55.86) on Thursday, April 1, 1999 - 11:51 pm:

I would like to Announce on this first the day of April that the Notorious art group Mistigris Has released it's first Pack since last july This will Be the final release It make's in .ZIP format because We feel that we Have accomplished All that is possible to reach in this Limiting medium It has been Five good long year's but we have Accomplished all of our objectives starting from a Grass-roots operation eventually culinating as the Feresome force you all know and Recognize in the scene Today. We Apologize to all of the Artists who didn't have a chance to release in the Group, you Had your chances but let it slip you by, now it is just too late you will have to settle for your (heh) Inferior groups but Id like to thank everyone Who made it possible for this project To go on for so long, a few Individuals with dedication (though a lot of the rat Bastards left us in the lurch) and of course everyone for their Great Senses of Humor which helped us All get through the hard years from 1995 to 1998. It Is hoped that in this Pack (the webpage isn't working because Geocities hasn't validated my Account yet but there will be An update when it is Functional) we Will show the scene what Computer art was Once about and some of the oldschool Folks will Realize that it has to be that way again If it is to survive. As for us. As for Us we are leaving the Limits of Computer art and going Fourth to stretch the boundaries of Interpretive dance, meat sculpture And time-delay Food-Rotting film Exposures, Artistic forms which we Think will Impose much Fewer limitatiosn on our Vast creative spirits so let us Set the example for you all and Lead you out of the darkness into the Future of Compouter artAnd that' Just about all I Have to say about that!!!

- Cthulu
Mistigris Founder, President
"I am not a fish"
(Je suis un poisson d'avril)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Cthu (cr618396-a.crdva1.bc.wave.home.com - 24.113.55.86) on Friday, April 2, 1999 - 12:44 am:

All right guys I Got the account up and Working but none of the art is available at It yet it's at http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hub/6612/
so soon you will be able to witness Our best and Final work ever!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By dieznyik (ppp15921.on.bellglobal.com - 206.172.142.1) on Sunday, April 4, 1999 - 10:30 am:

this is an april fool's joke, right? mist releasing? ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Argon (wlv-a4-d0010.ftel.net - 205.138.219.42) on Sunday, April 4, 1999 - 04:52 pm:

Yeah.. the proof is in Cthulu's grammar :)

Argon

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: