Announcements..

acheron.org discussion board: ASCII Threads: Announcements..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By hir0 (proxy1-external.crdva1.bc.home.com - 24.113.31.226) on Monday, March 22, 1999 - 09:18 pm:

I was just wondering why Black Jack had to wait for Remorse #31's announcement before mentioning Mimic had released, oh, 5 days ago.. but you know me, I have strange musings..

I'ld, uh, say something about the packs themselves but I haven't viewed 'em yet..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By maestro (abitw.javanet.com - 209.94.128.4) on Tuesday, March 23, 1999 - 04:39 am:

REMORSE IS THE GREATEST!@#$%^*&(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By WindRider (px1he.ss.wave.shaw.ca - 24.64.3.139) on Tuesday, March 23, 1999 - 10:19 pm:

My theory is that the announcement was in a while ago, except we suffered the classic 'slowupdateritis'.

Not that it bothers me any, or that it in any way changed my life.

You, and me, and her and her and her.
Simultaneous loving baby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Necromancer (galaxy.cirrus.com - 141.131.7.32) on Wednesday, March 24, 1999 - 11:42 am:

Maestro is such a cute little monkey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By dangermouse (px1.syd.aone.net.au - 203.12.178.133) on Wednesday, March 24, 1999 - 01:55 pm:

The fact that both news annoucements arrived the same day might also be a clue as to why they both were put up the same day.. Black Jack had no way of knowing Remorse (whirr) had submitted the news item so I can't see how he deliberately waited. Unless he somehow coordinated it with someone -- but why bother?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Black Jack (cgowave-41-83.cgocable.net - 24.226.41.83) on Thursday, March 25, 1999 - 12:14 pm:

Actually, if you guys remember.. I was in Florida for the mimic #9 release, so I didn't have a chance to send an update to acheron. By the time I remembered, Remorse 31 had come out.. so I guess it was just coincidence.

I normally send the news update to dangermouse the day of the pack :)

Black Jack

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: