Releases as of 01/31/98
- Filename - acd-ag1.zip - AnsiGallery v1.00 - Released 11/14/94
- Created by: Mindcrime - Description: Fully functional ansi gallery for obv/2. Add descriptions/filenames/artist name.
- Filename - acd-ab10.zip - Address Book v1.0 - Released 11/27/94
- Created by: Mindcrime - Description: An add on address book for Oblivion/2. Allows users to enter their internet addresses as well as any affiliations they may hold. Also allows users to download the entire listing.
- Filename - acd-lsm1.zip - Light Slide Matrix v1.0 - Released 06/19/95
- Created by: Shadowhand - Description: A brand new idea for an oblivion/2 matrix.. Shadowhand takes the classic 'sliding' matrix one step further. An excellent addition to any well modded obv/2.
- Filename - acd-mnc1.zip - Lightbar Multinode Chat Menu v1.0 - Released 11/25/95
- Created by: Shivan Bastard - Description: Basically this is a
replacement for the gay multinode menu. Oblivion/2 is one of the most stable softwares under multinode operation but it is rarely tested as
such because no one bothers to modify their setup just enough to make it smoooth. this is a nice lightbar with all the multinode operations including page sysop (if they have the password) it also has a nice status screen beside the lightbar
- Filename - acd-nuu1.zip - New User Uploads v1.0 - Released 11/01/95
- Created by: Shivan Bastard - Description: This menu allows new users to upload files before they have full access to the system, allowing for 'validation uploads' and the likes.
- Filename - acd-up1.zip - Ultrasound Pager v1.0 - Released 06/01/95
- Created by: Mindcrime - Description: The Ultrasound Pager is an Oblivion/2 mod that replaces the extremely annoying PC-Speaker chat pager that comes with Obv/2. It's quite simple to install and use.
- Filename - acd-1lnr.zip - ACiDic Oneliners - Released 09/03/95
- Created by: Remorse - Description: A great fullscreen oneliners modification for obv/2 featuring ansi from Lord Jazz
- Filename - acd-obvc.zip - Color Changer v1.5 - Released 04/10/96
- Created by: Spatula - Description: Utility which lets you mass change the colors of the users on your obv/2 board
- Filename - acd-ap10.zip - Aswp v1.0 - Released 12/29/94
- Created by: Mercury - Description: Aswp is a utility that cleans out your .ASW files that renegade uses as the answers to infoforms. It is intended to be used with only RG systems.
- Filename - acd-lb10.zip - Last Base v1.0 - Released 11/15/94
- Created by: Killean - Description: Small utility to return to previous file base after switching to an upload base automatically
- Filename - acd-sm10.zip - Stat Master v1.0 - Released 11/16/94
- Created by: Killean - Description: Allows ansi stat screens to show MCI codes without comepletely screwing up how the ansi looks, or having to go and redraw your MCIs back in under ansimation.
- Filename - acd-auto.zip - ACiDic Automessage - Released 04/10/96
- Created by: Fractal - Description: A replacement for your renegade automessage, using animation and effects to spice it up.
- Filename - acd-ag20.zip - Art Gallery v2.0 - Released 11/23/94
- Created by: Dark Creation - Description: Fully Functional Ansi Gallery for PCBoard. Allows users to upload, download and view ansi's while online.
- Filename - acd-cui1.zip - CUIE v1.0 - Released 11/26/94
- Created by: Physical Soulution - Description: A very configurable replacement for the "W" command. The finest one to date with awesome ansi from Lord Jazz.
- Filename - acd-edb1.zip - EditBar v1.0 - Released 11/12/94
- Created by: Disorder - Description: A replacement for the (S) (A) (C) (D) (E) prompt
- Filename - acd-last.zip - Last Callers PPE - Released 12/06/94
- Created by: UnderDweller - Description: Last callers PPE that allows you to see the connect speed, files uploaded & downloaded, time on, and security level of the last caller.
- Filename - acd-log1.zip - ACiDiC Logon v1.0 - Released 11/27/94
- Created by: Disorder - Description: Allows random logon screens, cool text tricks, blacklist support, sends mail to a user who has had an attempt to hack his account, and has
a neato little pop-up window to show you the users password and what they have currenty typed in. It also comes with some awesome 100% original ACiD ansis to use with it!
- Filename - acd-mcs1.zip - MCFS v1.0Beta - Released 11/13/94
- Created by: Physical Solution - Description: Multi-Conference File Newscan - Allows users to scan for new files in all PCB conferences.
- Filename - acd-one2.zip - ACiDiC Oneliner v2.0 - Released 12/11/95
- Created by: The Chosen One - Description: A stunning oneliners with total sysop configurability. Coded by The Chosen one. Original oneliners font by bEDLAM
- Filename - acd-pwrd.zip - Password PPE v1.0 - Released 11/20/94
- Created by: UnderDweller - Description: Password PPE to prompt user for password with a pop-up window that shows the sysop what the users password is and what has currently been entered. The windows can be toggeled on and off with ALT-W in case you do
n't want someone to see.
- Filename - acdgms.zip - Graphic Message System v1.0 - Released 01/17/95
- Created by: Defcon 4 - Description: Allows PCBoard v15.2 sysops to add a graphical message header to their system. Board must not carry netmail. Read docs for further information.
- Filename - acd-pge.zip - Sysop Page Enhancement v1.0 - Released 01/17/95
- Created by: Defcon 4 - Description: Replacment for PCBTEXT #97 and enhances 'o' command in PCB to display a pretty neeto ansi and then log the reason for page to log file. Requested by Darkagl
- Filename - pronews.zip - Pro News v2.02 - Released 01/12/95
- Created by: Defcon 4 - Description: Replaces the news file in pcboard.
It allows the sysop to have a nice graphical news header and allows for easy maintance of the news files. Version 2.0 allows the sysop to create his own header files by using pre-defined macros.
- Filename - acd-p2ac.zip - Pipe Code Converter - Released 03/25/96
- Created by: The Chosen One - Description: Converts OBV/2 style pipe codes to PCB AT codes for processing uploaded files.
- Filename - acd-pplp.zip - PPLP Version 1.00 - Released 02/12/96
- Created by: Social Distortion - Description: PCBoard Programming Language Protection. Outsmarts PPLD and PPLX.
- Filename - acd-sld.zip - Slinky Logon - Released 02/21/96
- Created by: Lil Elvis - Description: Slippery when wet logon matrix for PCBoard, with ansi by Killa Hertz
- Filename - acd-web.zip - World Wide Web Page Lister - Released 01/11/96
- Created by: no3 - Description: Allows users to add and view web addresses. Supports unlimited pages.
- Filename - acd-tgch.zip - Acidic
Telegard Multi-Node Chat - Released 09/19/96
- Created by: Lord Thomas - Description: A Multi-Node Chat Script for Telegard featuring enhancements for TG v3.02
- Filename - acd-port.zip - ACiDic Board Portal - Released 03/06/96
- Created by: The Chosen One - Description: Version 1.0 - A lightbar driven front end for loading multiple BBS softwares. Works with InterMail (required).
- Filename - acddiz2b.zip - THE DiZ STRiPPER v0.02B - Released 08/03/95
- Created by: CHRONiC FATiGUE - Description: Removes all unwanted lines from the file_id.diz descriptions. This program is designed to scan a diz, match any substring in the diz,
remove it, and create a new clean diz.
- Filename - acd-df1c.zip - DiskFree v.1, rev.C - Released 04/10/96
- Created by: Spatula - Description: A handy utility to show the free disk space out of the total diskspace. Output to an ansi for use on any bbs software.
E-Mail - email@example.com